Cancellation & refund policy
- If you reject (cancel) the activity, the cancellation conditions stated in the product description as well as on your voucher apply. Travilio LLC advises the user to carefully read the information in the product description.
- Up to 24 hours before the start of the activity: full refund
- Less than 24 hours before the start of the activity or in the event of a no-show: no refund
- Provided there are no deviating cancellation conditions in the product description of your Supplier, the following cancellation fees will be charged by the Supplier of the tourist services:
- You, or the user you have referred, are free to prove to the Supplier that they have not incurred any damage, or substantially less damage than the fee charged by the Supplier.
- The Supplier reserves the right to request higher, specific compensation instead of the aforementioned flat-rate fees, if the Supplier can prove that it has incurred much higher expenses than the respectively applicable flat-rate fee. In this case the Supplier is obliged to provide specific figures and evidence of the compensation requested, taking into account the saved expenses and any other use of the services.
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the userâ€™s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
The Supplier can cancel the activity on the agreed date without observing a period of notice, if weather conditions, official measures, strikes or other unforeseeable or unavoidable external conditions (in particular force majeure) make the execution of the activity impossible, make it considerably more difficult or endanger it. In this case the paid price is refunded.